We Have Our Own Private Label Bottled Water!
B1SRK Water Cooler, Cook and Cool for Bottle Use
- Cabinets are one-piece blow molded heavy-duty, textured polycarbonate.
- Cabinets won’t rust or stain carpets or floors, and the color is molded all the way through to help conceal scratches and scrapes.
- The drip receptor is made of ruggedly molded ABS and is easily removable.
- The self-closing, non-sweating, easy to operate faucets are made of durable polypropylene.
- Our cold water reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene with all the fittings integrally molded.
- Cooling is accomplished with a refrigerated molded probe.
- Reservoirs are nestled inside their one-piece expanded polystyrene foam insulation, yet can be easily removed for sanitizing.
- Refrigeration unit is a convection-cooled condenser. Internally spring-mounted, hermetically sealed compressor with automatic overload protector.
- No lubrication is needed. Refrigeration is controlled by an accurately calibrated capillary tube.
- 5 year refrigeration warranty
Cooler Rentals from $9.00 a Month! Purchase from $219
This top-of-line reliable bottle cooler features the industry’s most advanced cooling technology and patented removable plastic reservoir that’s easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Hot N’ Cold: B1RRHS
- Cook N’ Cold: B1RRK
- Stylish design fits well in contemporary kitchen and break room decors
- Available in Hot N’ Cold and Cook N’ Cold
- Scratch-resistant polycarbonate cabinet
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe removable reservoir
- Built-in safety-float to prevent overflowing
- Inside/out cooling probe
- Easy to service two-piece hot tank
- Large drip tray
- Patented WaterGuard® prevents spilling during bottle change and keeps dirt from entering the reservoir
- Handles for simple mobility
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead content
- Energy star rated
- UL listed
- 5-year limited warranty