Twin Tank Demand Water Softeners
Rent for $29.95 / Month!
- Alternating twin tank design allows for a continuous supply of softened water. One tank provides soft water until the meter signals a change. Then the control shifts. The alternate stand by tank is put into service. The exhausted tank is regenerated and returns to the standby position.
- Metered-initiated regeneration is a water meter mounted on the outlet of a softener that measures a pre-set number of gallons and initates softener regeneration. Salt expense is minimized.
- Positive motor-driven regeneration valve has motor driven pistons that are reliable under severe water conidtions, resist dirt, iron, turbidity. All brass construction.
- Softening media with high quality resin provides stability and uniform size for top performance and long life.
- Automatic brine control automatically controls the correct amount of brine. A single turn of the dial sets correct amount dosage and capacity – just set it and forget it.
- Dubl-Safe brine system features positive brine overfill protection. Automatic refill control is backed up by shut-off float valve to minimize chance of overflow.
- Large salt storage container has a capacity for five or more regenerations between refills. Can be located up to 30 feet (9 meters) from softener. Salt bed plate supports salt and allows insoluble matter to settle out, preventing clogging of brine system.
- Rent for only $29.95 a month